May Allah bless. :D

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kita Kawan

Monday 26 September 2011

ALONE. !

Hello malaysia. dan selamat pagi. :))
i'm currently at home after a great journey kedah - kelantan
my first experience back home to kelantan alone by bus.
but 'm not alone. Allah always beside me.
i'm tried to be strong.

"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah dan jangan pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamulah orang-orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman." Surah Al-Imran, ayat 139

He was so kind, at the bus station. He sent me a 'sis' that works at the counter helps me change the ticket and waiting together with me until the bus arrive. futhermore, an Indian woman 'tegur' me when she saw me alone at the bench. people at kulim was so warm. :))

in the bus, i hav been sitting next to the 'makcik' from kelantan also, as she tell me she had works in kedah as a chef. the 'makcik' was also warm. there were quite many thing that she had toll me. then, i'm just smile. :D

Along the way, i'm just 'layan my perasan' HAHA. then, i'm sleep. *tu pun nak cakap. :p

The bus stopped at the 2nd time at TANAH MERAH.
as the door of the bus open, there were many taxi driver waiting the passenger outside.
fist impression of mine ' wow,' specheless. HAHA.
then, i'm very proud to one of this taxi driver, he can speak very fluent english with the two man from abroad. it was so great. then i was thinking, maybe this 'pakcik' had a high educational level before. waallahualam :))

at 4.27 a.m maybe. i'm currenly arrive at the kota bharu. wehoo.

p/s:  my heart's operation is around the corner. pray for me yaa. :D



No comments: