May Allah bless. :D

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kita Kawan

Wednesday 30 November 2011

bittersweet

Well I could it be, When I was dreamin 'bout you baby
You dreaming of me, Call me crazy, Call me blind
To still be suffering is stupid after all this time

Did I lose my love to someone better
and does she love you like I do
I do, You know I really really do

Well hey, so much I need to say
been lonely since the day
the day you went away
So sad, but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say
Been crying since the day
The day you went away
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apapun yang terjadi, ku kan slalu ada untukmu 
Janganlah kau bersedih..coz everything’s gonna be OKAY
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool, who sits alone
Talking to the moon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can be tough, I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all

There's a girl

That gives a shit
Behind this wall
You just walk through it

And I remember all those crazy things you said

You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say it like it is
And the truth, is that I really miss
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 - wish you were here :|

p/s: down sgt skrang, bittersweet kau jgn mnyampah dgn aku.
aku tahu la. aku slllu je bg ayat2 jiwang kat kau. bdak dorm aku sllu je kacau jiwa aku. 
dgn kau je la bole, xde org kacau. hahaha. 
skrang bole la gelak. kalau smalam, muka mcm nak minyak penypak je. 
malam ni nak muka nak mintak penumbuk kot. haha.
cuak kot. result mggu depan dah. 
with Allah, all thing a possible. :))

No comments: